<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5849106031136012485?origin\x3dhttp://making-every-memory-last.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
bubbles;
biography

Photobucket Justyn
Don't like spammers, love my life, having fun,St.John-er,love the colour purple,blue love music , loves domo,anything cute,sometimes crazy,have lots of friends and that's all you need to know about ME! Enjoyyyyy :D

Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

Sleeping in Class!!! That's UNACCEPTABLE!!
Wednesday, July 8, 2009

8 July 2009

Today I go to skul and study do stuff... Dunno why but i was feeling very tired. I was acctually fine until it was BM. During class I ,um well most of my frens was yawning or falling to sleep when teacher was teaching ringkasan. Somehow I think I was practically slepping!!~ . If my mom found out my mom will like scold me like mad.. During BM I just went out to the washroom with my fren for walking for fun.... Well surprisingly it woke me up and kept me awake throughout the class..... i am such a bad student ... ~.~

Labels:


Twitter updates



Affiliates

DU Division Blog (SJAM)
AaronLuke
AmandaLoiSzeYit :)
BelleLeeBeiEr :)
CaseyHoo
ChloeLee
ClaireTan
GohXinYen
GucciLeeKarKei
HoMingLi
JeremyOngMingShu
LaurenLoh :)
LeePuiYee
LeeYishan
LimYiSian
MaelodeeChong
SabrinaTanHooiYen
SamanthaOng
Shasmeeta
SummerChongYueHan
SuZiXin
TangSooLing
TanHongYee
TanXiShern
TehSueLin



It has Past

Meeting Shoepping day .... T.T Enrolment Day !!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!! Boredom.... Weird Stuff.... Ouch!!! Back to School :( Woo Hoo!!!! Tennis is Hurting Me !!! XD


Take a bow

Designer: Eunice
Inspiration: Plastic!Romance
Color: Color picker tool
Icon: Reviviscent


Copyrighted @ Your name @ your url.