|
bubbles;
|
|
biography
JustynDon't like spammers, love my life, having fun,St.John-er,love the colour purple,blue love music , loves domo,anything cute,sometimes crazy,have lots of friends and that's all you need to know about ME! Enjoyyyyy :D |
Tagboard ShoutMix chat widget |
|
Can I live without 'u' ?
Friday, December 4, 2009
How can I spell s_cess without 'u'?
Or c_ te or _ niq _ e?
I can't even have f _ n or any good l _ ck without 'u'...
Looks like I j _ st can't s _ rvive without 'u'....
|
Twitter updates Affiliates DU Division Blog (SJAM) AaronLuke AmandaLoiSzeYit :) BelleLeeBeiEr :) CaseyHoo ChloeLee ClaireTan GohXinYen GucciLeeKarKei HoMingLi JeremyOngMingShu LaurenLoh :) LeePuiYee LeeYishan LimYiSian MaelodeeChong SabrinaTanHooiYen SamanthaOng Shasmeeta SummerChongYueHan SuZiXin TangSooLing TanHongYee TanXiShern TehSueLin It has Past New Moon Outing :D So Fun !!! Noooooo !!!! X( Day 3 : A holiday I will never forget... <3 Ewwwwww disgusting Holidays..... I can't wait ! Have you even heard of ASKING !!!! Exams are finnaly OVER !!!!! Missing socks ?? :o Take a bow Designer: Eunice Inspiration: Plastic!Romance Color: Color picker tool Icon: Reviviscent |
|
|