|
bubbles;
|
|
biography
JustynDon't like spammers, love my life, having fun,St.John-er,love the colour purple,blue love music , loves domo,anything cute,sometimes crazy,have lots of friends and that's all you need to know about ME! Enjoyyyyy :D |
Tagboard ShoutMix chat widget |
|
Happy Mother's Day !
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Happy Mother's Day !
This is a photo of me and my mum and grandma...in church ,
Oh wait in the picture my mom's eyes are closed !
,.... nevermind ...
After that, we went to Monte's at Bangsar to join me aunt to eat lunch.
Monte's
that;s when i started taking pictures,
Me and my grandma
Bread : D
****
We ordered :
Root Beer !
Smoked Salmon Salad
Garlic Bread ... but i 4got to take it before we eat it
so i took this when it was half eaten and when i realized it
: P
Chicken Soup
also half eaten/drank
Errrr ,,, i think this is baked salmon and fries ?
Some finger food ...
fish fingers and frieds again...
Spaghetti Vogola.. (its that how you spell it ?)
and last but not least ICE CREAM !
and also before we left we took a group picture : D
Wow ,,, i jux realised that.....
err nothing??
P.S Happy Mother's Day !
|
Twitter updates Affiliates DU Division Blog (SJAM) AaronLuke AmandaLoiSzeYit :) BelleLeeBeiEr :) CaseyHoo ChloeLee ClaireTan GohXinYen GucciLeeKarKei HoMingLi JeremyOngMingShu LaurenLoh :) LeePuiYee LeeYishan LimYiSian MaelodeeChong SabrinaTanHooiYen SamanthaOng Shasmeeta SummerChongYueHan SuZiXin TangSooLing TanHongYee TanXiShern TehSueLin It has Past Please I beg you guys not to do it again ! I'm panicking ! and I don't noe why .... I... Projects all the way .... :( I'm so sorry :( Awesome Awesome Camp !!! :D A great & fun Day :DD Ah finally !!!!!!!! PortDickson to Genting Highlands...... Whoots ! Exam is Over !!!!!! CNY Celebration ~!~ Take a bow Designer: Eunice Inspiration: Plastic!Romance Color: Color picker tool Icon: Reviviscent |
|
|