|
bubbles;
|
|
biography
JustynDon't like spammers, love my life, having fun,St.John-er,love the colour purple,blue love music , loves domo,anything cute,sometimes crazy,have lots of friends and that's all you need to know about ME! Enjoyyyyy :D |
Tagboard ShoutMix chat widget |
|
I've lost my voice ;
Tuesday, December 21, 2010 I've just woke up from a freaking NAP yes a nap... && i lost my freaking VOICE need it for practice tomorrow larrr hope i can even TALK tomorrow :D VOICE I HOPE YOU COME BACK ; |
Twitter updates Affiliates DU Division Blog (SJAM) AaronLuke AmandaLoiSzeYit :) BelleLeeBeiEr :) CaseyHoo ChloeLee ClaireTan GohXinYen GucciLeeKarKei HoMingLi JeremyOngMingShu LaurenLoh :) LeePuiYee LeeYishan LimYiSian MaelodeeChong SabrinaTanHooiYen SamanthaOng Shasmeeta SummerChongYueHan SuZiXin TangSooLing TanHongYee TanXiShern TehSueLin It has Past I don't give a shit ; State Camp ; Last Minute State Camp Shopping ; Comsquad Shopping ; Family Day :D Study Training Study Training Awesome Season hahah Christmas Shopping happy 14th Take a bow Designer: Eunice Inspiration: Plastic!Romance Color: Color picker tool Icon: Reviviscent |
|
|