<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5849106031136012485?origin\x3dhttp://making-every-memory-last.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
bubbles;
biography

Photobucket Justyn
Don't like spammers, love my life, having fun,St.John-er,love the colour purple,blue love music , loves domo,anything cute,sometimes crazy,have lots of friends and that's all you need to know about ME! Enjoyyyyy :D

Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

In the festive season ! :) Part 2
Thursday, December 10, 2009

Heyy people , I am back from my photographing...

This time I shot at 1u

Take a look at these pics












































Thats the main one :D


Ok now Im going to off to my next destination

P A V I L I O N





Twitter updates



Affiliates

DU Division Blog (SJAM)
AaronLuke
AmandaLoiSzeYit :)
BelleLeeBeiEr :)
CaseyHoo
ChloeLee
ClaireTan
GohXinYen
GucciLeeKarKei
HoMingLi
JeremyOngMingShu
LaurenLoh :)
LeePuiYee
LeeYishan
LimYiSian
MaelodeeChong
SabrinaTanHooiYen
SamanthaOng
Shasmeeta
SummerChongYueHan
SuZiXin
TangSooLing
TanHongYee
TanXiShern
TehSueLin



It has Past

A fun and wonderful time in Amanda Loi's house :) In the festive season ! :) Can I live without 'u' ? New Moon Outing :D So Fun !!! Noooooo !!!! X( Day 3 : A holiday I will never forget... <3 Ewwwwww disgusting Holidays..... I can't wait !


Take a bow

Designer: Eunice
Inspiration: Plastic!Romance
Color: Color picker tool
Icon: Reviviscent


Copyrighted @ Your name @ your url.