<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5849106031136012485?origin\x3dhttp://making-every-memory-last.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
bubbles;
biography

Photobucket Justyn
Don't like spammers, love my life, having fun,St.John-er,love the colour purple,blue love music , loves domo,anything cute,sometimes crazy,have lots of friends and that's all you need to know about ME! Enjoyyyyy :D

Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

Hitting the Hiatus button
Monday, May 24, 2010

From now till 4th June ... my blog is going to on hiatus ....

officially i'm hitting the hiatus button now !




Twitter updates



Affiliates

DU Division Blog (SJAM)
AaronLuke
AmandaLoiSzeYit :)
BelleLeeBeiEr :)
CaseyHoo
ChloeLee
ClaireTan
GohXinYen
GucciLeeKarKei
HoMingLi
JeremyOngMingShu
LaurenLoh :)
LeePuiYee
LeeYishan
LimYiSian
MaelodeeChong
SabrinaTanHooiYen
SamanthaOng
Shasmeeta
SummerChongYueHan
SuZiXin
TangSooLing
TanHongYee
TanXiShern
TehSueLin



It has Past

I Love Camwhoring Camwhoring in class !!! Its that even possible ?? A wonderful camwhoring day ! Ah! Happy Mother's Day ! Please I beg you guys not to do it again ! I'm panicking !  and I don't noe why .... I... Projects all the way .... :( I'm so sorry :( Awesome Awesome Camp !!! :D


Take a bow

Designer: Eunice
Inspiration: Plastic!Romance
Color: Color picker tool
Icon: Reviviscent


Copyrighted @ Your name @ your url.