|
bubbles;
|
|
biography
JustynDon't like spammers, love my life, having fun,St.John-er,love the colour purple,blue love music , loves domo,anything cute,sometimes crazy,have lots of friends and that's all you need to know about ME! Enjoyyyyy :D |
Tagboard ShoutMix chat widget |
|
Time For School ? ;
Wednesday, December 29, 2010 Holidays are almost over... It's time to go back to school... I'm happy and sad at the same time :O I have so much things i haven't done yet I spend almost my whole holidays doing St. John stuff But it's fun being with St. John poeple.. they are so fun :D well that's all i can say byebye |
Twitter updates Affiliates DU Division Blog (SJAM) AaronLuke AmandaLoiSzeYit :) BelleLeeBeiEr :) CaseyHoo ChloeLee ClaireTan GohXinYen GucciLeeKarKei HoMingLi JeremyOngMingShu LaurenLoh :) LeePuiYee LeeYishan LimYiSian MaelodeeChong SabrinaTanHooiYen SamanthaOng Shasmeeta SummerChongYueHan SuZiXin TangSooLing TanHongYee TanXiShern TehSueLin It has Past It's Time To Celebrate ; We won :O ; Our Last Meeting ; We cherish every memory we had ; I've lost my voice ; I don't give a shit ; State Camp ; Last Minute State Camp Shopping ; Comsquad Shopping ; Family Day :D Take a bow Designer: Eunice Inspiration: Plastic!Romance Color: Color picker tool Icon: Reviviscent |
|
|