|
bubbles;
|
|
biography
JustynDon't like spammers, love my life, having fun,St.John-er,love the colour purple,blue love music , loves domo,anything cute,sometimes crazy,have lots of friends and that's all you need to know about ME! Enjoyyyyy :D |
Tagboard ShoutMix chat widget |
|
Christmas Party :)
Friday, December 25, 2009
Had a Christmas party !
Say cheese !! : D
No one's looking at the camera except Nicole
O' Christmas Tree x2
Nicole and her present from us
Her companion
Group Picture :)
Oo im kissing the tree : P
I <3 my tree
My Penguin
and the next day we went to Pavilion so that means
PICTURES!!
niceeee
I took my Aunt and my Aunt took me !
She still havent upload
Me and my Grandma <3
ok thats all folks...
will upload the rest of the pictures soon...
and of course
MERRY CHRISTMAS !!
|
Twitter updates Affiliates DU Division Blog (SJAM) AaronLuke AmandaLoiSzeYit :) BelleLeeBeiEr :) CaseyHoo ChloeLee ClaireTan GohXinYen GucciLeeKarKei HoMingLi JeremyOngMingShu LaurenLoh :) LeePuiYee LeeYishan LimYiSian MaelodeeChong SabrinaTanHooiYen SamanthaOng Shasmeeta SummerChongYueHan SuZiXin TangSooLing TanHongYee TanXiShern TehSueLin It has Past Penang Trip :P In the festive season ! :) Part 3 In the festive season ! :) Part 2 A fun and wonderful time in Amanda Loi's house :) In the festive season ! :) Can I live without 'u' ? New Moon Outing :D So Fun !!! Noooooo !!!! X( Day 3 : A holiday I will never forget... <3 Take a bow Designer: Eunice Inspiration: Plastic!Romance Color: Color picker tool Icon: Reviviscent |
|
|