|
bubbles;
|
|
biography
JustynDon't like spammers, love my life, having fun,St.John-er,love the colour purple,blue love music , loves domo,anything cute,sometimes crazy,have lots of friends and that's all you need to know about ME! Enjoyyyyy :D |
Tagboard ShoutMix chat widget |
|
2011 ;
Saturday, January 1, 2011 2011 is here :D A new year awaits ... I hope everyone gets a brand new start Happy 2011 |
Twitter updates Affiliates DU Division Blog (SJAM) AaronLuke AmandaLoiSzeYit :) BelleLeeBeiEr :) CaseyHoo ChloeLee ClaireTan GohXinYen GucciLeeKarKei HoMingLi JeremyOngMingShu LaurenLoh :) LeePuiYee LeeYishan LimYiSian MaelodeeChong SabrinaTanHooiYen SamanthaOng Shasmeeta SummerChongYueHan SuZiXin TangSooLing TanHongYee TanXiShern TehSueLin It has Past Happy New Year 2011 ; CNY Shopping ; Wait ; I Don't Want The Holidays To Be Over ; Time For School ? ; It's Time To Celebrate ; We won :O ; Our Last Meeting ; We cherish every memory we had ; I've lost my voice ; Take a bow Designer: Eunice Inspiration: Plastic!Romance Color: Color picker tool Icon: Reviviscent |
|
|